Friday, September 20, 2013

Glue and Chalk Art

I took some pictures as the kids were finishing their art projects yesterday. 

The first step was to draw a picture on the black paper using liquid glue. The second step, was coloring inside the hardened glue lines with chalk. This project gave the kids practice using the liquid glue, and controlling the thickness of the lines as it came out. Then, they got to experiment with the texture of chalk as they could use it to blend and shade as they colored it in.

Side note: Whenever I take pictures, I TRY to get picture of everyone in the class, but it's not possible every time. I'm also looking for good quality photos, where they students are hard at work, demonstrating what has been asked. If your student doesn't make it into a set pf pictures, I apologize, it's never on purpose - I love them all!
For example, after taking these pictures, I realized I didn't get much of the orange table. . . next time! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment